POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cyberspace meets outerspace : Re: Cyberspace meets outerspace Server Time
17 May 2024 15:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cyberspace meets outerspace
From: alphaQuad
Date: 18 Apr 2008 10:35:01
Message: <web.4808b130dc4061a6f1cc42d70@news.povray.org>
"Karl Anders" <kar### [at] webde> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > The only cause of Megapov crash ...
>
> I supposed you would be using MegaPOV; some of the stars in the first picture do
> look like glow{} ...

I thought I used used Megapov for the "only" date() function.
No one has argued that point yet.

> But that cat-eye-nebula thingie to the right of the ringed planet:
> That's a photo, isn't it??      ;-)
http://members.aceweb.com/alphaquad/planetarium-objs.zip
133 photos 4.8 meg

Megapov glow was used in case it was anymore efficient to a scripted glow.

If you take a look a Rune's Particle System you'd see something like this:
Glow.inc

aQ

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: