POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cyberspace meets outerspace : Re: Cyberspace meets outerspace Server Time
20 May 2024 19:50:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cyberspace meets outerspace
From: Karl Anders
Date: 17 Apr 2008 10:55:03
Message: <web.480763d2dc4061a692239af50@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> oh man a blank page, somebody stop me!

I don't think so, go on, looks good!
And thus begins the infamous war between Earth and the Romulan Empire!
..... or maybe not, the purists might argue if this kind of ship was already
around during THAT war - I don't care, nice picture. The ship is a bit dark,
maybe...

By the way: Thanks for the POV-Ray-readable star catalogue over in "ping pong";
I was just starting to write my own conversion tool for one of the downloadable
catalogues because I wanted to make some birthday presents for my friends
incorporating their zodiac-signs and got a into a bit of trouble - and POOF
there came the alphaQuadrant and posted most of the imported data - thank you
again!

I hope I can make good use of that. If so, the results shall soon be posted!

Greetings
Karl