POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Help on dispersion value : Re: Help on dispersion value Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help on dispersion value
From: Opal
Date: 14 Apr 2008 16:45:00
Message: <web.4803c1f4348fa8a9c87d9e20@news.povray.org>
Wow!

The thing's great.
Thank's alot for that.

There's also a gem cutting library, but very basic.

I also work on a gem cutting library - more complex one - that would contain not
only modern cutting techniques, but also historical ones. Tho, these techniques
don't give yet same effect as real-life jewels. Everything would be put in
parameterized macros (not containing hundreds of single facets).

Thanks all for help, I really do appreciate it.

Regards
Opal