POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : integrating pov-objects on real images : Re: integrating pov-objects on real images Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: integrating pov-objects on real images
From: kike
Date: 14 Apr 2008 11:30:00
Message: <web.4803775968c3260fb079feb90@news.povray.org>
Hi again:

I have seen the work of this guy and it is incredible. And the way he did it
(the hologram trick) is exactly the way I wanted to do. The major problem is to
track the camera movement... I'll try to overcome this problem but I still dont
know how.

Another problem is to adjust the quality of your cg to the quality of your video
image. The first one uses to be much better than the second one. Anyway, lets
see what can I do with pov and a video camera.