POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOV Output directed to a external program : MegaPOV Output directed to a external program Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV Output directed to a external program
From: em-sigma
Date: 3 Apr 2008 02:40:01
Message: <web.47f488ab93f6f09e529711690@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody,

this might be a trivial subject but I'm not able to figure out how to do it.

I'm programming a little tool to help me with textures in POV-Ray and I would
like to have a preview in it. At the moment I'm using MegaPOVs command line
version to create the pictures and load the .tga into the program. But this way
I have to wait until the picture is finished to see it.

Is there a way to redirect the output stream of MegaPOV to my program, so that I
can see the rendering directly?

I'm using Delphi2005 on Windows.

Thanks for your help,

em-sigma