POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Group image : Re: Group image Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Group image
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 31 Mar 2008 11:25:00
Message: <web.47f10f395edb49e65a8888d90@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Mike the Elder wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > Well.. Any takers?  Ideas?
> >

> Sounds pretty good to me.
> I like the Alchemists workshop as I've been thinking about doing an
> Unseen University scene for some time now, and this comes close enough
> to make me work on both (seeding ideas from one to the other)
>
> John

Well, this *IS* a blinkin' co-inky-dink. I was thinking I could do double duty
and develop items for the role playing game "Choir Invisible" I've been
planning to develop for half of forever.  (I even own the domain name
choirinvisible.net - nothing to see there yet).

..... "That's odd... All the tickets to the Alumni Dinner were sold, but the
place
seems to be empty!"  ;)

Best Regards.