POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tent object : Re: Tent object Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tent object
From: Cerambycideh
Date: 25 Mar 2008 10:55:00
Message: <web.47e91f44496570ec800e16f70@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the reply, Chris. I don't need the event tent to be too realistic,
but would like it to be better than a stacked cube and pyramid.  I don't need
folds around the openings, I'll just difference out a doorway. The folds I was
thinking of are just the 'waves' in the canvas near the bottom of tents.  I'll
have a look at the tool you mention to see if it can generate this.  I figured
somone must have seen or used a large-tent object before.  If I can't find
anything and end up creating this from scratch I'll be sure to post it for
future users.
   Thanks.