POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Who's game to help a vid game novice? : Who's game to help a vid game novice? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Who's game to help a vid game novice?
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 24 Mar 2008 10:30:00
Message: <web.47e7c7646458cb4a5a8888d90@news.povray.org>
OK, this is REALLY off topic, but this is one of the very few places where I
might find people who can provide genuinely helpful information on the topic,
which is: Story or puzzle games for the PS2 that are intellectually challenging
(or at least amusing) without being insanely violent or imposing manual
dexterity requirements on the order of:

Triangle - Square - Circle - Triangle - Triangle - Square - Cross - Triangle -
Square - Square - Circle - Triangle - Cross - Triangle - Square - Circle -

I, the person who has probably played fewer video games than anyone not living
deep in the interior of the Amazon rain forest, have just been given a PS2 by

clever story that emphasizes problem solving over body count, but I'll take any
help I can get.  I've hardly played anything, so old stuff that can still be had
is fine.  Thanks in advance for all replies.

Best Regards,
Mike C.