POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tent object : Tent object Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Tent object
From: Cerambycideh
Date: 23 Mar 2008 18:40:01
Message: <web.47e6e96dfe4726f18ace12d10@news.povray.org>
Anyone know where I can find Povray code for a tent object - a large event tent
with or without embellishments. Alternatively, any quick and simple ideas for
code to make one would be helpful. I could do the basic shapes easily enough,
but I'm looking for a ready object because I'd prefer to have something with
folds in the canvas etc., so that it is a bit more realistic. I would spend
some time doing this myself, but deadline is looming and I spent a long time
making some building renders for the same project (thank you Pov-stairs!).
Thanks.