POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Is anyone familiar with Blender : Re: Is anyone familiar with Blender Server Time
2 May 2024 01:44:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is anyone familiar with Blender
From: nemesis
Date: 23 Mar 2008 16:25:00
Message: <web.47e6ca2acce5824640c8c0cc0@news.povray.org>
Quite frankly, I didn't find the learning curve all that steep.  I guess most
bashers are people used to 3D Studio Max, just like most Gimp bashers are
Photoshop users who want identical interface.

If you're not used to those software, things turn out much easier as you don't
bring nasty habits into the learning.  It's interface is very fast and easy
with a keyboard/mouse combo, very easy to do 3D modelling with it.  It's just
that I'm not that talented at all for 3D modelling... :/