POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : With the IRTC coming back : Re: With the IRTC coming back Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: With the IRTC coming back
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 23 Mar 2008 10:45:00
Message: <web.47e679ed2a7b316a8c12d7010@news.povray.org>
Although I liked the idea at first, It does seem to be more and more of a
limiting factor than I thought.  I had hoped for some real time again with my
comp to create new animations (that don't feature metal boxes as characters),
and realised a rusty round would only inhibit the creative process.

That aside, I wonder how they would even be graded for Originality, as they are
not original in models or scenery.