POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : compiling unix betas under OS X 10.4 : compiling unix betas under OS X 10.4 Server Time
17 May 2024 02:31:36 EDT (-0400)
  compiling unix betas under OS X 10.4
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 15 Mar 2008 03:00:01
Message: <web.47db80fc3238a389b80d39510@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to compile the Unix beta sources under Tiger and I've installed the
boost libraries, the configure is detecting them, but I keep getting a
configuration error "Could not link against boost_thread"

I'm not what you would call conversant with Terminal, so if anyone could help me
with this problem, I'd be grateful.

A.D.B