POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Easter People will dig this one : Re: Easter People will dig this one Server Time
5 May 2024 02:11:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Easter People will dig this one
From: alphaQuad
Date: 12 Mar 2008 16:00:01
Message: <web.47d84399306ecca6ec9d54140@news.povray.org>
"Mike the Elder" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > "Mike the Elder" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> >
> > > ..... I suppose I should do one now ;-)
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > > Mike C.
> >
> > Yes you should!
> >
> OK... Here it is:
>
> nEGGxt?
>
> (Admission of guilt: Only the egg is new, the
> setting is a recycle from an old IRTC entry.)
>
> Best Regards,
> Mike C.

OK, no more watchin' the temporal sync video, clearly you've been tracing too
long to need it, its was for more challenged people I suppose.

I keep laughing at how freeking good the BG is. And the egg well, keep trying.

I am kidding of course. But seriously how about colored patterns projecting thru
(or from) your egg and onto that pristine x-rated BG.

Just an impulsive caprice
aQ