POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media : Re: Media Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 9 Mar 2008 12:15:00
Message: <web.47d41a0844d655be73e406e60@news.povray.org>
"Archpawn" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Should I just give up on branching lightning and go with a single bolt?

Since I haven't seen the project and don't know what
your timetable and aesthetic priorities are I can only
say that it would be up to you.

One last try at helping... An OLD .inc file for
lightning generation by Jeffry Brickley can be
found here:

http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/private/lightnin.zip

It was written using "halo", ... I did say OLD ;-)
but you may be able to adapt the idea to media.

Good luck.  If you feel inclined to share the image resulting
from your work, I, for one, would like to see it.

Best Regards,
Mike C.