POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : POV-Ray for Windows 3.6 stuck on animations : Re: POV-Ray for Windows 3.6 stuck on animations Server Time
17 May 2024 04:03:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray for Windows 3.6 stuck on animations
From: Horseshy
Date: 8 Mar 2008 12:00:00
Message: <web.47d2c5a629189873d977cfea0@news.povray.org>
I am having the same problem although I have no patches installed.

I re-created the tutorial for the rolling ball and it worked fine the first
time.

Since then no animation works, not even the examples and I have used the inis
and the command line.

The render starts but no render window and no additional frames.