POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drawings : Re: Drawings Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Drawings
From: Dan Byers
Date: 3 Mar 2008 12:15:01
Message: <web.47cc312ece9bc6a4cda5b3840@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>   That's why people use graphics tablets...
>
>   (Although using a very large resolution and zooming in can help a bit.)
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

Drawing with a graphics tablet is funky; takes getting used to.  Some people
compare it to drawing on glass, so they slip a piece of paper on top of the
tablet so they can get the same "feel".  I'm finally to the point where I trust
myself enough with it to draw inbetweens.  Still not there yet for a generic
sketching tool (probably gonna stick with paper and pencils for that, at least
for the foreseeable future).  And I've found inking on top of pencil drawings
is easier if I use the mouse.  Don't ask me why...

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com