POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Feature proposition: syntax for custom reflections : Re: Feature proposition: syntax for custom reflections Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:40:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature proposition: syntax for custom reflections
From: Hymyly
Date: 26 Feb 2008 07:45:00
Message: <web.47c408c97fd3dde563108fea0@news.povray.org>
Warp skribis:
>   It's called "shader". Even the name implies it (shading algorithm -> shader).

OK, fair enough, let's call it a shader.

In this case my first post was a proposition for how a rudimentary yet still
powerful _shader_ could be implemented into povray, without disrupting the
existing lighting model, and being relatively easy for newcomers to learn.

If you have other ideas feel free to share those. I am here to make povray
better, not to have an argument.

Hymyly.
And there was light.