POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : C++ Source code : C++ Source code Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:35:24 EDT (-0400)
  C++ Source code
From: here I am
Date: 24 Feb 2008 17:55:00
Message: <web.47c1f513228982c626a73cf90@news.povray.org>
Hello Everybody!
Right now I am working with pov-ray windows executable but I want to work with
pov-ray C++ source code in visual studio.

I've some question regarding that:
1) Write now I've a scene file of a house in .pov format(earlier it was in .obj
     format but I converted that .obj to .pov), then my question is how I am
     going to my scene file in VS as .pov or it could be in .obj.
2) I am able to load that .obj file in VS using OpenGL and now I want to ray
tracing with ray tracer what exactly I've to do in this case??

I will try again and make it clear to you, if you wont understand my question.
:)

I would appreciate if you could solve my problem.

Thanks
Regards
Ran