POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Motion Capture : Re: Motion Capture Server Time
4 May 2024 12:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Motion Capture
From: melo
Date: 21 Feb 2008 01:00:01
Message: <web.47bd1332bbc54f08587ef5e20@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:

Thanks Chris.

Could you pls tell me what BVH files are?

Yes, "economics", the way I used in passsing was very ill-defined.  As a
differently-abled adult, ex-engineer,  who is trying very hard to teach herself
character animation.  Who feels the progress had been painstaking
slow.

You are right, even digital image capture & processing would require investment
in hardware and software.  The information I discovered on various ways to
accomplish this the state of technology was simply mind boggling.  Then I found
myself researching 6D rotation sensors.

Thanks anyway...