POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New LuxRender web site (http://www.luxrender.net) : Re: New LuxRender web site (http://www.luxrender.net) Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New LuxRender web site (http://www.luxrender.net)
From: delle
Date: 20 Feb 2008 08:30:05
Message: <web.47bc2ad9b014483d27eef15b0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> It would be nice to see some rendertimes.
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

I'm looking for the best Quality possible, LuxRender seems to be on the right
path... CPU are becoming faster and faster... so...

Even Povray with high quality settings on in not so fast....

try to enable: Radiosity (hi Q), area Lights, anti aliasing and camera depth of
field...

Speaking about "low quality", my Nvidia card can play Crysis at 30 fps ... the
quality is quite good...

;-)

Delle

Post a reply to this message