POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : custom dispersion curve : Re: custom dispersion curve Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:34:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: custom dispersion curve
From: AaronD
Date: 19 Feb 2008 07:00:00
Message: <web.47bac4ae4c6a5a87256ade900@news.povray.org>
bart <bar### [at] barthome> wrote:
> Check XnView/NConvert (www.xnview.com).It's free, available for many
> platforms
> and can read raw RGB images. It also has a GFL SDK library for developers.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think it will work.  I won't have just 3
channels to combine (RGB).  Instead, I'll have 20 or 30 channels, spaced over
the visible spectrum.  All 30 channels would have to be combined with
appropriate weightings for the illumination source and eye responsivity to
create a single RGB image.  I can write a mathematica code to do it though I
think.