POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
12 Oct 2024 05:10:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 18 Feb 2008 22:00:00
Message: <web.47ba45939d4c0fa776b3e6350@news.povray.org>

> Today it is mostly fluorides, Prozac, Paxil or several others, fluvoxamine, etc.

The point I mean to make, as my point seems to fail to send.

He had to stop (taking his meds), he had taken enough, too much, and it did its
work on his now fluorine-glowing head and meninges.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meninges

There should be a 4th pathology you wont see here.
Fluoride Chloride Sulfide Bromide Interaction: