POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 17 Feb 2008 19:55:00
Message: <web.47b8d6489d4c0fa76c8f34ef0@news.povray.org>
Why am I so angry? Well let me tell you.

(accomplished)

What matters is that I am angry and for a good reason.

It seems the boob toob is so powerful, and the millions sit there with a blank
stare and get programmed. Such a challenge, no wonder I forgot my lines.

http://www.mpp.org/news/in-the-news/reefer-madness.html
"
RM: What about John Walters [the drug czar, head of the White House Office of
the National Drug Control Policy?]
RK: [He's] an ugly man with a cold heart. Ultimately [the argument against
legalizing marijuana] comes down to a hatred for people who are different from
you. That's what is driving a lot of the prohibitionists ... they say, 'this
person does drug whatever, [and] I don't, therefore I want to have them
arrested and maybe even tortured, thrown in jail.' And the results [of that]
don't matter. These people aren't looking at the reports for the frequency with
which drug offenders put in jail are recidivists. They don't care. It's all very

don't actually have to win; you just have to fight.
"

God, I love that. And ya know? He's right. All you have to do is believe there
are 7 virgins waiting for you, and there will be. Ah the power of belief. You

But first I got to burn one with John. (Cryptic for smoke a joint) That might be

(or its been way too long) or they wouldn't be like that.

Yes Nemesis since the 60's most Americans have known,
 ( a peace drug, The American Indians called a peace pipe. ) Remember that song,
"TIME" . time has come today. well here we are.

I had another exciting thought just then, it keeps pouring in now. Overwhelmed,
later,