POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:13:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 17 Feb 2008 10:30:01
Message: <web.47b851f09d4c0fa7e18054de0@news.povray.org>
From: "John Walters, White House drug czar"
To: alp### [at] earthlinknet
Subject: Don't help the Marijuana Policy Project.

Dear alphaQuad:

the gauntlet.

I'm concerned. Last year, you and MPP made my life difficult by making Rhode

law in Vermont.

card pledge to MPP  to support the following state lobbying activities this
year.

MPP has retained professional lobbyists to pass medical marijuana bills in

coalition of medical marijuana supporters are working to pass legislation that
would prevent local and state law enforcement officials from cooperating with
the DEA in its raids on medical marijuana patients and providers.

Worse yet, MPP is spending your money to pass marijuana decriminalization bills
in New Hampshire and Vermont. Local press reports have been favorable  to the

bill by a 4-1 vote just five days ago!

In Ohio and Kansas, recipients of MPP grant money are working to pass medical
marijuana bills in both states.

bills are also pending or imminent in Missouri, Illinois, and Tennessee.

Wtih no love at all,
John Walters

with a cold heart" in his interview with the Austin Chronicle
<http://control.mpp.org/site/R?i=vO9lDycQZKaE-Z4AEbh5Wg..> in August. Who the
heck does Mr. Kampia think he is?

From: alp### [at] earthlinknet"
To: "John Walters, White House drug czar"
Subject: making your life difficult

Dear John Walters,

May you suffer to the extent you have caused others to suffer. I'll be donating
$50,000 this year. You are not only an "ugly man with a cold DEAD heart" but
the source of suffering for millions due to your insane greed.

Sincerely,
alphaQuad

Now Jim, you said you are doing something to make a difference. Try doing
something that will really make a difference. Like I am.