POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Feb 2008 20:35:00
Message: <web.47b63d7f9d4c0fa7d69d4c1c0@news.povray.org>
I now realize I must spell everything out for you guys.

Why does someone need their ass kicked for this?

If weren't for the profiteering drug war this now dead killer more than likely
would have been smoking a bong and solving his issues creatively, not doing
what he did.

"THE ONE AND ONLY CORRECT ANSWER ... because it is effin impossible".

Now do you understand where I am coming from. And IF went for help and got
poisoned, it would have never happened had he been treated appropiately.

The AMA is freekin farce!

aQ