POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Feb 2008 17:15:00
Message: <web.47b60e069d4c0fa7d69d4c1c0@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > it's NOBODY'S fault but the SHOOTER'S.
>
> yes, it's nobody's fault that a fucktwit can buy guns and get stoned to death
> and start shooting people.  It's not his parents' fault, nor his neighbors' and
> colleagues' fault, nor it is fault of the society he's been raised in.  Let
> alone the government permitting fucktwits to buy legal drugs and guns is at
> fault here.

Apparently you havent had the chance to take these poisons. DONT EVER!

> The only one at fault is the crazy bastard.  Which should be in some Mental
> Institution or in prison, but wasn't.  Collecting guns and taking heavy
> medicine is never going to work, you know...

um ... geeze ... that is the norm of concensus.

The mentally ill get incarceration, neglect and brain lesions, not treatment.
Because real meds cannot be presribed even if the doc had a heart.

Prison is punishment. Punishment never did one bit of good, EVER! The induced
pain and emotional trauma does one thing. It hardens a resolve to resist a lame
ignorant authority. It becomes a revolving door. People get hurt, he gets
punished and released bringing all that induced rage with him to dump . People
get hurt, he gets punished and released.

But deal with the original issue creatively rather than destructively and you
have, what? Rehabilitation.

aQ

God, people are really in need of your wisdom. I just want to help and do the
right thing. If only everyone ...