POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Feb 2008 17:00:00
Message: <web.47b60af29d4c0fa7d69d4c1c0@news.povray.org>
And a disturbing fact remains as explained in graphic detail on my page.

REAL medicine is illegal and poison is prescribed instead.

Go to a doctor, especially a hospital, you can be given compazine for nausea;
nothing more than pesticide with an ethyl/amine chain. Also fluoride
antipsychotics for something as simple as sleeplessness.

Anyone prescribing these poisons either took the Hippocratic oath in jest or
failed to their biochemistry. The breakdown into carbon/fluorine molecules is
equivalent to Teflon; a carbon/fluorine chain.

I really cant expect this to be understood.

Someone in your family has taken it? Well, they stopped taking, right? That
seems to be another common theme. Eventually people wake up and realize, ways
unknown to most, I don't want to take this stuff (for some reason).

A few doses will not immediately bring on symptoms in some. This in NO way

will see seizures manifest with a single dose.

Amazing how this logic eludes so many.

I strongly suggest you at least give these words some consideration before
taking this crap.

To your success and health,
aQ