POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Feb 2008 16:30:01
Message: <web.47b603409d4c0fa7d69d4c1c0@news.povray.org>
If a sane man had gripe he'd probably go after the person he thought most
responsible. make sense?

Shooting an innocent girl in the eye is a sign of anything but health and
sanity.

And yes cho was in a psych ward prior to his rampage, and it was he not a she.
What planet are you people from? :)

Just do nothing about what you have not learned here, ya that'll fix it.

aQ

No wait I had a question.

"I got involved in ways that can make a difference."

Jim:
I didnt see you elaborate on that. Care to tell us what you think will make a
difference? Maybe we can too.