POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Feb 2008 12:10:01
Message: <web.47b5c7429d4c0fa78cbbb6920@news.povray.org>
> On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:27:20 -0500, Tim Cook wrote:
>
> > ...on another note, placing blame for an event on others who are totally
> > unrelated to that event and have no power over it is pretty silly.
>
> Agreed.  There is *always* personal responsibility, something that many
> people are quick to give up by looking for someone else to blame for
> their problems.
>
> It doesn't do a cause much good to say "you are part of the problem if
> you don't write to someone".

I like you Jim, but that is not what I said. What I said was generated by a
previous comment that "it's distractive" meaning the post itself.

Try again,

also part of the problem." (if you don't like the post, TS)

There is problem that requires attention. I agree sending emails is probably
fairly ineffective. But if enough people wrote ... ah what's the point?

If you feel you need to do something, then do something. But there are too many
sitting on their hands burning stolen fuel in their cars while people are being
killed.

Now if it is found that this shooter had been given these pesticides, given all
the previous facts, its not a far stretch of imagination as to what really
happened. That's why its called pesticide, because it kills by destroying the
nervous system. Put some phenothiazine on a bug. What happens? It quivers to
death. The same would happen to a human if given the same amount by weight
proportions. Small amounts do it slowly.

In all the school shootings to this point there is a common thread and this one
should be no different. They had been given these fluoride "antidepressants"
and "antipsychotics". They cause more the very symptoms they allegedly treat.

So Jim, read carefully and don't put words in my mouth, as that wont get us very
far.

aQ