POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Why isn't "+SR/+ER" the same as an extract from the full image? : Why isn't "+SR/+ER" the same as an extract from the full image? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Why isn't "+SR/+ER" the same as an extract from the full image?
From: JH
Date: 14 Feb 2008 10:50:00
Message: <web.47b462ab1728b40423eca01f0@news.povray.org>
Following up on my previous question, but perhaps asking it more clearly:

1.  Is +SR/+ER supposed to give the same results as an extract from the full
image?

2.  Why doesn't it for my images?  (I get slightly different shadings in each
band.)  Could it be because of radiosity?  I've already turned off jitter
("-J"), though I don't know if I have to do that.

Thanks.

JH