POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : In a mesh(triangle to smooth_traingle) : In a mesh(triangle to smooth_traingle) Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:11:32 EDT (-0400)
  In a mesh(triangle to smooth_traingle)
From: here I am
Date: 12 Feb 2008 00:20:00
Message: <web.47b12bbde548e1f33e2740f70@news.povray.org>
Hey everybody!

I am in the middle of a project, where i have to do smooth shading from a scene
file of 15000 triangles which have thge data as triangles rather that having in
smooth_traingle.And since the number of triangles is very large I simple can't
calculate vnormalize(vcross(v1-v2,v3-v2)) manually and implement to
smooth_triangle for every triangle

And I am not sure how to implement this thing with a function or something.
SO plz help me out here.

Thanks.