POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's a riddle : Re: It's a riddle Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's a riddle
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 7 Feb 2008 10:35:00
Message: <web.47ab24665152fc42e2b2e7080@news.povray.org>
> "2.1.1 For the first 6 months of continuous employment the period of
> notice to be given in writing by either you of the Company to terminate
> your employment is one week's notice thereafter either party must give
> at least four week's notice if you have been continuously employed for
> up to four years and thereafter one additional week's notice for each
> completed year of continuous service up to a maximum of 12 weeks' notice
> after 12 years' service has been completed."

> So... anybody wanna take a guess how much notice I'm supposed to give?

> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

#macro Find_Weeks_Notice(Years_Employed)

  #declare Weeks_Notice = 1;

  #if (Years_Employed > .5)
    #declare Weeks_Notice = 4;
  #end

  #if (Years_Employed > 4)
    #declare Weeks_Notice = int(Years_Employed)
  #end

  #if (Years_Employed > 12)
    #declare Weeks_Notice = 12;
  #end

  #debug concat("Weeks notice required: ",str(Weeks_Notice))

#end

There.  I'm sure glad *WE* don't express ourselves in a way that others are
likely to find complicated or obscure.  ;-)

Best Regards,
Mike C.