POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Character animation in povray : Character animation in povray Server Time
28 Sep 2024 07:45:52 EDT (-0400)
  Character animation in povray
From: gregjohn
Date: 5 Feb 2008 21:30:01
Message: <web.47a91a41ada8685134d207310@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AT_7nAr99A

I submitted an animation to the 11 Second Club.  I came in near the bottom.  In
some ways I guess I didn't even try hard enough-- I just slapped some clunky
lip sync on a pre-existing walk cycle.

I think the biggest thing I'm missing is arcs and non-linear motion.  I know a
way to make this happen in SDL; I just haven't figured out a way to make it easy
to do so "often" for my own use, or for others to ever eventually use.