POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : CSG tree of Unions : Re: CSG tree of Unions Server Time
17 May 2024 07:49:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG tree of Unions
From: melo
Date: 4 Feb 2008 21:10:01
Message: <web.47a7c4c77294e2553c0d56f20@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
Sorry Chris,

I composed a length response to your response, with lots of burried in thanks,
comments, and some additional questions.  I am stresses to see it go.  However,
I will respond to it again.

Getting my Humanoid moving smoothly is of utmost importance to me.  I realize
for a brand new beginner to animation, and to POV-RAY, I might have bitten of
more than I could chew.

Well, I am driven I see skeletal animation as a good visual way for me to learn
about the physiology of movement.  As this deepened understanding could help me
conduct research toward building motion enabler devices.  3.5 years ago I got
hit by a car going 35-45mph as a pedestian, head on.  Well after the impact the
car continued to move, I did not.  I was in the hospital for 6 months, and then
wellchair bond for another year.  Now, most of my movement and cognition is
back.  My rehabilitation period had put me in touch with other people with TBI.
Not all of them were as lucky as me.

I have no idea if my dreams of using computer technology towards helping people
will come to fruitation.  That dream keeps me going, and it brings me joy.

Sorry, I am being too chitty, chatty.   Now I need to go and repost to skeletal
animation comments/questions.

Cheers,
Meltem