POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Groundhog day : Re: Groundhog day Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Groundhog day
From: nemesis
Date: 4 Feb 2008 20:15:00
Message: <web.47a7b800b9e9725cb3fdebb10@news.povray.org>

> >> Oh, now, Ghostbusters is a great movie!
> >
> > Yes. But not because of his character.
>
> Well, I'd have to say that without Murray, the film wouldn't have been
> the same....<g>

Definitely!  Have you seen "What about Bob?"?  It's the film he worked on just
before Groundhog.  By Frank Oz and with Richard Dreyfuss playing Bill's
psychiatrist.  Very fun movie as well. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_About_Bob%3F

seems Spielberg liked Murray's performance so much that started a campaign to
get him an Oscar nomination...

BTW, Murray is also the voice of Garfield in the movies...

you can't go wrong with Dr. Pete Venckman or Garfield! :))