POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : waste of time! : Re: waste of time! Server Time
1 Jun 2024 12:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waste of time!
From: nemesis
Date: 4 Feb 2008 13:00:00
Message: <web.47a75214b082306efba9d8b70@news.povray.org>
> Send me a zip
> with the scene and all needed includes (even the standard .incs that
> come with POV-Ray!)

well, I've already uploaded the zip to p.b-s-f, including inkscape files for

just that one of the main reasons for a slow rendering of that original scene,
besides the adc_bailout, was the normals interacting with IOR.  Turn that
parameter on and it should drag badly.  My last scene lets you turn it on or
off by cup... that's just if you want to play with it.

cubic splines...