POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Four seconds of a future animation : Four seconds of a future animation Server Time
28 Sep 2024 07:45:46 EDT (-0400)
  Four seconds of a future animation
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 30 Jan 2008 19:35:00
Message: <web.47a116be62240e6fc6783b860@news.povray.org>
The animation I post here is the first four seconds of a much longer animation.
It's another invasion animation, and these ships are the invading ships.  They
are in orbit of my lovely alien world that I created, and I was hoping for some
feedback on the actual animation itself, or any of the models.
The video can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtTvn6ZTxhc.

It is not much right now, but I've already gotten several other scenes rendered.