POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell goodies : Re: Haskell goodies Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell goodies
From: alphaQuad
Date: 29 Jan 2008 21:05:00
Message: <web.479fda3f821471c4a0fb21480@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > Generally some people are right or left brained people. That is, the side you

> > What would happen if the hemispheres of your brain were operating on the same
> > freq?
>
> I'd be a millionaire... ;)
>
> Maxwell... cool guy.  We should name some raytracer with his name for his
> contributions in optics... oh, never mind!

If that were truely your belief (or mine), you'd (we'd) be wondering what tool
can sync them. yes? no?

This has been the difficult discussion to strike up with humans.

What if a standing brain wave could make it possible to ... delete ....

oh, never mind!

People have no interest in things new unless they are hungry.

Just practicing for next year. People are GOING to want to know, and you(meaning
some of us) better have something to say.