POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Landscaping : Landscaping Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Landscaping
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 28 Jan 2008 12:40:00
Message: <web.479e1342bad3aaa3e451f8b90@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to come up with a landscape for a scene I'm working on, but I can't
seem to come up with anything suitable.  I've tried Terragen, World Machine,
and several other programs.

I have rather specific needs for my landscape, so, obviously, the best solution
would be to draw it myself, but I have no Idea how.

I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of a tutorial
of some sort.

Regards,

ADB