POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Question of the day... : Re: Question of the day... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question of the day...
From: bluetree
Date: 28 Jan 2008 09:40:00
Message: <web.479de934e1d0580a37391bc50@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:

> > So b) wouldn't have free will.
>
> Except they realise they don't want to be there, thus have free will.
> Unless you're saying that people in prison don't have free will?

^^
Prisoner: I have a free will.
Prison guard: Yes, I do not deny.
Prisoner: My free will is, that I want to be free and go outside.
Prison guard: You are free, we just improsioned your will. :)

Whew. Strange diaglogue.
At least I found the reason: Your showel was too hard.
No, no, don't flail again. :)

> Yup you can only get into Heaven via your free will at which point you lose it.
> Hold on I'll get a shovel it'll all make sense in a minute.

Heaven-one-way ticket. ;)
Is there a point, where you are able to choose between different stations?

Regards
             bluetree