POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Source code for 3.7 Beta version - Linux : Re: Source code for 3.7 Beta version - Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Source code for 3.7 Beta version - Linux
From: mnaik
Date: 26 Jan 2008 17:10:00
Message: <web.479baf1bad4aab49a931f7800@news.povray.org>

> > Hi all,
> >        Can someone point me to the source code for the 3.7 beta version Linux
> > (which is multithreaded)? thanks! I appreciate it.
> >

> There is no source available for any 3.7 version. It will be available
> "shortly" (see post <477fc177@news.povray.org>).

----- I am a grad student interested in computer architecture. So, I wanted to
use the povray as an application for doing studies. I don't intend to play with
the actual raytracer, I just wanted the source code so that I can set up code
for simulations. When do you think the source code will be released? thanks a
lot.