POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pachelbel Rant : Re: Pachelbel Rant Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pachelbel Rant
From: bluetree
Date: 22 Jan 2008 03:10:01
Message: <web.4795a4394158ffb1d68b7c570@news.povray.org>
Perhaps I may be wrong, but I agree with the fact, that every human has same
biological reactions to a stimulus:
Hearing it -> the stimulus, translated to electric pulses, triggers the
distribution of electrical signals from neuron to neuron to that part of brain,
which interpretes it.
I thought, I read somewhere, that any sound (independent from what it is (noise,
music...)) might be at first stress for the body.
But it really depends on the volume. Listening to loud music is similar to
physical pain, also if the person likes to listen to that music.
On the other hand there are therapies using special frequencies to ease pain of
patients.
Regarding to these observations humans have to have similar brain reactions in a
biological way.

Regards

          bluetree