POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity save and load : Re: Radiosity save and load Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity save and load
From: alphaQuad
Date: 11 Jan 2008 02:35:00
Message: <web.47871b5224f2bef2d4dbf2450@news.povray.org>
"sooperFoX" <bon### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
..

> I can understand the decision to pre-implement the parser message in preparation
> for the change but it would be nice if it mentioned somewhere in the release
> notes that saving and loading radiosity data is not implemented yet.

I havent detarred the gz2 files but assume they are similar to zip file, no
source; so I'll go out on a limb and say, ... be nice if the source was
available so everyone can see whats going on and offer tips and insight, such
that Fox would have the question answered in the source. Well written code
makes it obvious what is being programmed.

I hope I am wrong, but I didnt see the source.