POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity save and load : Radiosity save and load Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:51 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity save and load
From: sooperFoX
Date: 10 Jan 2008 07:30:00
Message: <web.47860f9641e33b3e943b35b60@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have been playing now with win beta 24 and so far it's great on my Core2 Duo
under Vista x64! Keep up the great effort!

When trying to save radiosity data to a file for loading in a second pass, I
receive the message:

Possible Parse Error: In POV-Ray 3.7 and later 'save_file' has to be specified
as an option on the command-line, in an INI file or in a dialog (on some
platforms). The 'save_file' setting here will be ignored! Read the
documentation to find out more about radiosity changes!

Maybe I've missed something (but if I have, so has Google) but what is the new
command-line parameter (or INI setting)? I have not seen mention of it anywhere
on the newsgroup or in the change log. I have guessed several times but I can't
seem to get it to work.

Help?

Thanks

Chris Bond