POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ink blot test : Re: Ink blot test Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ink blot test
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 9 Jan 2008 10:55:00
Message: <web.4784ed5d95a5be9de2b2e7080@news.povray.org>
> OK, click this link:
>
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid/product/158520257973322698
>
> Now tell me which month is *your* favourit one. (I know what my answer
> is, but I'm curios to see what other people think...)
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

I like February the best.  It contains interesting structures at several levels
of scale.  Also, I find the color pallet subtle and pleasing.

I understand wanting to create your own Mandelbrot tool whether you "beat" Xaos
or not. I hold firmly to the position that working with numbers for the sheer
fun of doing it is a perfectly sane and reasonable thing to do - and eight of
the ten "voices" agree with me.

Best Regards,
Mike C. et al