POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Soup's getting cold... : Soup's getting cold... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Soup's getting cold...
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 4 Jan 2008 14:20:01
Message: <web.477e85913ad08f69e2b2e7080@news.povray.org>
Since the post I made yesterday regarding who might like to do what in terms of
staring up a quick meet on "Meet Soup"...

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.477d08b28eb4db57e2b2e7080%40news.povray.org%3E/

.... has resulted in no suggestions for topics, I shall infer that there is no
immediate interest amongst the folks here for such an event.  Should anyone get
the urge to participate in such, just post your idea here.  An idea for possible
future consideration:

A POV-Ray meet for "Per Verse" (note the space)images:
By this, I mean images that are inspired by poetry or verse.
The idea would be to go to "The Gutenberg Project" and get hold of a poem (or
section of a longer poem) that is in the public domain and post it along with
the image that it inspired. Or.. If you're a poet and happen to know it
(sorry),  you could illustrate your ow work.

Best Regards,
Mike C.