POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever : Re: Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 4 Jan 2008 10:45:00
Message: <web.477e53688e000feee2b2e7080@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> #3 Island of the Twelve Monkeys
>
> #2 2001 Space Oddessy.
>
> #1 Dune.

My List:

#3 Shaolin Invincible Guys:
  (My friends and I had a contest that went on for years to find
  THE worst martial arts film ever made. Upon showing this turkey,
  the contest was pronounced over and I was declared victorious.)

#2 The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover
   (Friendly warning: this film is considered offensive by several folks
   who are generally rather difficult to offend, myself included.)

#1 Outer and Inner Space (Warhol)

>Invisible <void [at] dev null> wrote:

>  The name of the movie is "Twelve Monkeys".
> I don't understand where
> you got the "island" part. I don't even remember
> the world "island" being even mentioned in the movie.

Sometimes, running film titles together can produce
entertaining results:

Best Regards,
Mike C.