POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oblique projection : Re: Oblique projection Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oblique projection
From: SharkD
Date: 2 Jan 2008 17:05:00
Message: <web.477c0961443d65d78fa1930b0@news.povray.org>
I was looking in the wrong place for the error (I think). On a second attempt I
received an error that non-perpendicular camera vectors cannot be used while
the vista buffer is turned on (I noticed this later in the docs, too). I
commented out the "look_at" statement and turned off the vista buffer, and now
everything works. Thanks! Now all that is left to do is to experiment with the
values until I achieve the projection used in Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn
(link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultima_Online:_Kingdom_Reborn).