POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : your 2007? : Re: your 2007? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: your 2007?
From: Dan Byers
Date: 30 Dec 2007 16:10:00
Message: <web.4778082d442d8e315888ba880@news.povray.org>

Major developments:

1. No new movies were released this year, but it was still pretty darn busy.
Break Time battled blizzards and tight deadlines to show off at the 2007 Omaha
Film Festival and 2007 South Dakota Film Festival, to much acclaim and applause
and whatnot. And for a brief time, I had an actual movie groupie stalk me at OFF

2. We moved from the scary gun-toting neighborhood to the peaceful gun-toting
country, trading in police standoffs for evil owls hunting us. I can safely say
selling a house is as enjoyable as shoving a burning cactus through my colon. On
the positive side, I finally got a room for myself and my studio toys. No more

Other than that, life was pretty normal these past twelve months. Now that the
earth has stopped shaking (or at least slowed down enough to let me stagger

most: drawing silly pictures and making silly animations.

Have a GREAT New Year!

--

Dan
GoofyGraffix.com