POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Stereoscopic camera patch : Re: Stereoscopic camera patch Server Time
28 Apr 2024 11:59:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereoscopic camera patch
From: alphaQuad
Date: 30 Dec 2007 15:40:01
Message: <web.477801223835376eb65ac5f90@news.povray.org>
> readme:
> (If you have in fact installed it ensure it is the same version
> as the source code you have compiled, as the DLL names will change between v3.60
> and v3.61).

I saw "not updated for 3.6.1 and win64" on the dl page, so what is this source??

everyone keeps saying 3.6.1 like at the beginning of this thread

note this patched worked when applied to pov3.6.? (thefile had no v#)
crap now I dont know! povwin_s.zip 5,008,527 bytes date: 11/25/07
(dir in the zip is povwin-3.6\)

does anyone really know for sure?